Submersible Vortex Sewage Pump
Specially designed for the following uses:
• Residential sewage systems
• Heavy duty sump/dewatering
• Water transfer
Features and Benefits
Corrosion resistant construction.
Cast iron body.
Thermoplastic impeller and cover.
Upper sleeve and lower heavy duty ball bearing construction.
Motor is permanently lubricated for extended service life.
Powered for continuous operation.
Vortex impeller is recessed to allow free flow
All ratings are within the working limits of the motor.
Replaceable power cord, 10′ and 20′ standard lengths, heavy duty 16/3 SJTW with NEMA three prong, 115 or 230 volt grounding plug.
Complete unit is heavy duty, portable and compact.
Mechanical seal is carbon, ceramic, BUNA and stainless steel.
Stainless steel fasteners.
General Selection Tools:
- Xylem Online Your access to select and configure Xylem solutions
- Intellitronic X Selection for End Suction, Split-case, Multi-Stage, Self-Priming, Jet and Submersible pumps
- CAD Files - Commercial Goulds Water Technology CAD file Selection System
- SWIM Marlow Series Online Pump Selection Marlow Series Commercial Pool Pump Selection
Recommended Browsers: IE10 or Google Chrome
Report Bugs/Request Enhancements
Please email the following address to report issues and request enhancements: firstname.lastname@example.org
Consult your local Goulds Water Technology Dealer for additional assistance